Thursday, May 24, 2012

1-3

So after those two months he asked me that q,

I couldn't reply him at the same moment I told him........

 

 

 I'm not that kind of girls and....., so gltela y36eny Muhla o he did, I asked my only friend elly bgatly hatha eno what do u think ?o she was like if u do feel in love give him give him a chance and I did ,it was my best days with him, but at first I told him that eno Ana ma agdr a6l3 m3k o ktha flbedaya he said ok wow everything kan perfect el7mdillaaah but el7g yngal y3ni ma gd jbna 6ary3l future bs kan zy eno we'll never leave each others o bla bla bla ,, love is such a great thing but once it's apart kl shy byt3'yr 3alik that what I've heard a lot from different persons ,, he asked me if its ok with me 2 go out and...., so i told him that 7na mn elbedaya kan shr6y ena manshuf b39' i felt guilty thats why I suggested ena ntrk b39' its not my fault neither msh3als but i think it was the best decision...

i went and talked 2 him , he called me immediately:0

No comments:

Post a Comment