Thursday, December 20, 2012

2-1

heey all!! I think this will be my next "mini" story! after reading a lot of bogs ,  i find out that mine are really short sorry o:) ,I'm really happy and proud!! My blog views are 1000+!!
Thaanks a lot guys!! l LOVE U!! PLEASE post comments!! I need 2 know your opinions!!;**


Here we start
After a long summer vacation well spent .. I've expected all guys 2 just run after me , asking for my pin or at least a follow on twitter!! I found out that these all are only expectations!! Haha I know that's funny;;)

Exactly before our summer holiday I've received aQ in ask.fm .. Some1 asking about my pin! O ana zy elhabla I never hesitate to give!! But not on public! That time I wanted 2 play! I won't lie ! After my 1st ex I've never fell in love all were just games! I hate myself ! Nvm
I gave him my pin ! At first I was shocked that he types in arabic! I'm not such a "tafha" person but I dislike it!! Seriously esh hl m63saa 2 mee!! I was like let's get 2 know tha personality that's what's important now I new a lot of info about him he's way older than me !!! He study abroad ... I'm 17 and he's 24!! That's funny I know !! I thought it may work .. Why not?? :o:o


No comments:

Post a Comment