Saturday, December 22, 2012

2.2

Here we go with our 2nd post of this

We chatted a lot but I've never felt interest in these chats , it felts like I'm just finding a way 2 spent my time with! ....

After awhile I start feeling that OMG what's wrong with this guy!! Instead of loving him more I started 2dislike him and what he's doing!!
9dg I've nvr felt disguised min a7d b7yatii gd ma kent mnaaah!!

I felt like awl sh59 b7yatii a7ssa 9dg myt 3lii zy mayguloon "yboos eltrab ely amshy 3aliha"

He told me that he's in love with me , I foundd it a chance !! I told him that I'm not ready and stuff ,, I don't want a9'lm a7d m3ayyaa .., he insisted so geltela ok ! We've into a relationship I can't compare to the first one of course ,, I don't love or even like him
9dg kan ygrfnii ,, one night we fought I tried to find any reason .. I told him I can't and stuff we started 2 argue o akeed ma ra7 asktla ana mn zman bstanna fr9aa o jatnyy ma 5let shy ma geltela I felt that I was rude bs wsh aswy 3ad? 3ya la yfhm!!


1 comment:

  1. Hi I saw your blog in the comments of one of the blogs I would just like to say you should include a bit more of english and make the chapter longer.

    ReplyDelete